Thursday, July 8, 2010

Celebrating 3 years & 3 months - J Family

I am so sadly behind on my blogging due to editing from lots of last month's fab sessions and an awesome vacation that my family took last week, but I'm finally back!

One of my favorite families celebrated big brother M's 3rd birthday and littlest sister S's 3 months with a fun playground session. These sweet siblings (along with middle sister A) continued to impress me with how well-behaved and sweet-tempered they are. And they actually like to take pictures, as opposed to my crazy child who points and cries, "No camera!" when I try to get a few shots of him. Sigh. And little M's smiles grew even bigger as he talked about his upcoming trip to the beach! They just couldn't get any cuter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment