Thursday, November 19, 2009

The J Family

So I've been sitting at the computer for waaaaay too long trying to decide which images from the J family's mini-session to share with you! There are just so many cute ones. Definitely an attractive family, boy M and Miss A are expecting a new brother or sister soon. Mama J (who looks entirely too good for her third pregnancy!) is going to have 3 babes under 3 years old soon! That makes me tired just thinking about it. But with such sweet-tempered, cooperative children, I'm sure she'll pull it off beautifully :o) A few to start:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a bit of a photog crush on little M. I can't believe I got so many sweet, smiley shots from a 2-year old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, the ultimate melt-your-heart and make-you-teary image of the weekend:

Photobucket

Love.

This is the last of my holiday session posts. I so enjoyed my time with these sweet families, and hope you have an awesome holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment