Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions *sneak peek*

I haven't vanished into blogger obscurity! I've just been editing, editing, editing pictures from my first ever Holiday Mini-Session weekend, and I can't wait to reveal all of the awesome pictures from these sweet families! A couple of weekends ago, I offered clients an opportunity to simplify the Christmas card picture process and come for a quick session with me at the lovely Perimeter Church. It went so well, and I'm officially in the Christmas spirit! Now that Halloween is over, I say bring on the carols and peppermint mochas! If you missed out on mini-sesh weekend, it's not too late to get family portraits made, and I have a couple of November openings left. Just email me at katiedavidsonphotography@gmail.com. Now onto the family fun:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back throughout the week for individual family posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment