Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby L

I'm going to interrupt my mini-session family posts to share 2 special things: 1.) The completely adorable and snuggy baby L and 2.) my brand new LOGO! My rockin' logo was created by the awesome Jodi Shaheen of Leap Frog Creations, and I adore it! Thank you Jodi!

Now onto the sleepiest, girliest newborn ever. I've always been a girlie-girl and a lover of all things pink, but after having my son and being immersed in blue, blue, and more blue, frilly pink blankets and tiny Mary Jane socks seem so foreign, yet so delicious.

I love these images of sweet baby L and not just because her mama happens to be one of my soul sisters! Check back later next week for shots of this little one with her whole family. Sweet dreams, Miss L!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new logo! It looks awesome on your beautiful pictures. Babies are so sweet to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! Yes, there's definitely nothing cuter than a sleepy newborn!

    ReplyDelete