Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby S and the J family * Alpharetta newborn photographer*

I love the sweet J family. Back in October (when baby S was on the way), they joined me for a holiday mini-session, and I just adored brother and sister's sweet little faces. It's always a pleasure for me to work with mild-mannered kids - probably because my own little guy is such a wild boy!

I was so honored when they invited me back to capture little S. Although we couldn't get her to sleep at all (I think she was too afraid of missing something with her big sibs!), she was a little trooper as we dressed her up, got her nakie, and even taped some angel wings on her - a very creative idea by Mama and Papa J. So sweet and snuggly, these images are almost enough to give me baby fever. Almost. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother M - who can, by the way, recite the ENTIRE Pledge of Allegiance.

Photobucket

Big sister A

Photobucket

And finally, another melt-your-heart kissy pic. If you've been to my website recently, you know I'm a fan of these sibs and their kissy pics!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment