Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby L *Alpharetta Baby Photographer*

Could anyone forget this precious newborn? The cutie pie who came into the world looking just like her big brother is 4 months old! (Confession: she WAS 4 months old. This is another belated post, but I'm back on my game now.) Sweet L came into the world a little, ahem, loudly and a little less laid back than big brother S. But at 4 months, this baby has blossomed into a smiley, social little thing who still knows how to demand attention but is the pretty pride and joy of her parents and the perfect complement to her super chill brother. She is also the spitting image of her mama! The eyes. They make me swoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Although there are many technical imperfections with this last one of brother and sister, I'm going to include it here anyway because I know one mama who treasures it in her heart.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment