Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet baby C

The morning of the first day of my mini-session weekend, I woke up bright and early, bleary-eyed, greatly in need of coffee, and thankful but slightly overwhelmed at the thought of the busy weekend to come. And then, for my very first of many spring minis, I had the pleasure of meeting the sweetest, most even-tempered babe - a dream session. He woke up from his little snooze in the car cheerful and calm and stayed that way the whole time I snapped away pictures. I kid you not - I never saw a tear - not even a frown - as we moved sweet C from one spot to the next, dressing him in a hat, then no hat, then stripped him down to his diaper. He was a little charmer throughout, and his session was made perfect by the fact that at 8 months, he was not yet crawling! The sitting-but-not-yet-crawling stage is quickly becoming one of my favorites to photograph. I just love how his images came out and am so glad to have met C and his wonderful parents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment