Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby M *newborn*

If there's one thing I hear at probably 75% off all of my newborn sessions, it's, "I have no idea why my baby is so awake! I swear he/she sleeps all the time!" It's true - some babies just hate to miss all the photo session fun, and baby M was no exception. This sweet girl wanted to watch me in fascination and hang out and snuggle with mommy and daddy (much to mommy's dismay!) But when she finally fell asleep, she slept hard and looked like a little angel. But despite her awake-ness for the majority of the session, I just love her images cuddled with mommy and daddy. It just goes to show that sometimes the baby has the better plan :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Katie! I'm just seeing this! How fun to look back on these pictures! 7 months has flown by, and my baby girl isn't tiny anymore! It's funny though, because Mason's personality already shows in these photographs-- and she was only a week or two old at the time! She is an alert, curious, and happy baby. We call her "the thinker" sometimes. :) Thank you again for capturing these special moments with our new little family! We can't wait for you to photograph her again!

    ReplyDelete