Thursday, May 17, 2012

The H family

Meet the H family! I just love this session for so many reasons. Of course, it's clear to see that they are GORGEOUS. They also agreed to come to one of my longtime favorite locations, which has never looked better! "My" field was bursting with awesomely overgrown grass and colored wildflowers. And the outfits Mama H chose are going down in history as one of my session favorites. The family neutrals were perfect (and not too matchy!) among the colors of the field, and the bright, fun dress that spunky EP wore for some of the images was an awesome splash of color! As you'll be able to tell, I had trouble narrowing down my session favorites :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment