Tuesday, May 8, 2012

W family

I've photographed enough twins to know that lookalike faces definitely don't mean similar personalities, and this was SO true in the case of the adorable W twins! Though equally adorable (and equally stylish thanks to Mama W!), one twin (I bet you can guess who :)) is rambunctious, smiley, and outgoing, while the other is sweetly reserved and cautious. It's so fun to capture different personality types, especially within the same family. This session was in Duluth at the awesome site of last year's spring mini sessions, and I still love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of mini sessions, I have just a couple of spots left for my 2012 spring minis on May 18-20th. Contact me at katiedavidsonphotography@gmail.com to reserve your spot! Or tell your friends and family - each referral gets you a $25 credit toward a future KDP session or print order, as well as my undying gratitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment