Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The W family

I'm a little shocked at myself that it's taken me so long showcase this adorable family! This session was a fairly quick one that the W family squeezed in before a morning of soccer games - oh, the life of a family with active boys. We met at my favorite field because Mama W said she liked the idea of images of her 2 boys playing around in a big, open space, and it was perfect. This family couldn't have been any more fun. Mr. W was HILARIOUS and kept his boys laughing the whole time, making my job so easy. I kind of wish I could bring him along to all of my sessions with young children :) I love big brother's shy, sweet smile and little brother's rambunctiousness. (And does his curly hair not make you want to die?!) Enjoy the W's! Better blogged late than never - clearly, my theme this year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment