Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The F family - maternity AND newborn C

For the sake of continuing on in my great blog update, I'm going to bust out a double dose of preciousness today! Here is the adorable - and growing! - F family. For those who don't know, I offer a maternity/newborn package called Mommy & Me, and with it you get these 2 sessions at an awesome discount when booked together! I'm in love with these maternity images (doesn't Mama F look like a maternity model?) The sunset images just make me smile , and you can tell that sweet AB is just so excited to be an almost-big-sister!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a big sister she was - less than 2 months later to the prettiest little ballerina baby! Little sis C is such an angel and looks sooo much like her mama.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here they are - the new family of 4! Love them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment