Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beautiful M & her mama

I'm really jumping a bit out of order with this post (this session was just last month), but before I announce the details of my spring 2012 mini sessions I wanted to feature a recent session at the awesome location! (I'll have more details about the location in my mini session post, but I just wanted this one to be here to link up!)

Pretty M is 9 months and so adorable! This is the 3rd session I've had with her (I'll blog the other 2 soon - like I said, I'm out of order!), and she looked like a little spring dream! I just love the gorgeous light colors of this session and see so much resemblance between M and her pretty mama - even though I've been told she looks lots like Daddy too! Enjoy these sweet mommy/daughter images, and be on the lookout this afternoon for the officially announcement of KDP's 2012 spring mini session dates and details!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment