Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waiting

Photobucket

Anyone else ready for spring?

Hayden and I got a taste of spring yesterday. The weather was in the mid-50s, the sun was shining, there were blue skies everywhere, we played outside...and then 2 hours later it was overcast and has rained off and on ever since. I enjoy Georgia's changing seasons, but with a super active toddler who hates being stuck inside, I'm ready for some warmer weather. But winter did have its good moments. Things I love about winter:

  • all things Christmas
  • Starbucks peppermint mochas and vanilla lattes
  • making homemade soup on a cold day
  • cute scarves
  • the one snow day we usually get
  • having a fire in the fireplace (one of Hayden's obsessions)
But I'm looking forward to these things in the spring:
  • playing with H outside every day
  • health - it seems like everyone right now is sick all the time
  • a spring round of pre or post-Easter mini-sessions that I'm planning in my head
  • having more family sessions in general! Who wants an outdoor session in freezing weather?
  • flowers blooming
  • Starbucks frappachinos (I might be a teensy bit of a coffee addict.)
  • so much more!
Ready when you are, spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment