Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Uncle Will

I'm ashamed to admit that I missed yesterday in my every-other-day blogging venture! I planned to do a cute post on Hayden's 18 month "birthday" and get a few pictures of him, but when we went outside with the camera to play, he didn't want to do anything but hang on my leg and whine, and those would NOT have been cute images to post.

Hayden has FIVE uncles, but I've decided to dedicate this post to Uncle Will, one of Hayden's best pals who recently moved to Mississippi for college. Will and Hayden have totally bonded since H started walking (and running, and climbing....) On a daily basis, they would build blocks, climb stairs, look for the moon (Hayden's current obsession), and read books. H loves his 4 other uncles, but we've been a little lost without Will :o( Here are a few images I shot the day before he left us! Miss you, Will!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment