Monday, January 4, 2010

Belated happy new year!

Happy 2010 to everyone! Between a crazy, family-filled Christmas, a fun new year with friends at the lake, and chasing around a certain toddler who jumped out of his crib this weekend (more on that later!), I'm so behind on my blogging. I've never really made new year's resolutions. They've always seemed cliche and silly to me, but this year I actually decided to make a few, but I'm calling them "GOALS" so I don't feel like that girl who made a bunch of resolutions she doesn't plan to keep. My photography-related goal for January is to blog every other day. It'll keep me snapping pictures and thinking creatively. And I need YOU to help keep me accountable!

For today, I'll leave you with one little sneaker of a session I did after Christmas with my beyond adorable cousin.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment