Thursday, September 8, 2011

M twins - one year old

I met the M family earlier this spring and was so excited when they asked me back to get some more images of their sweet twin girls at one year old! It's really such a precious age to photograph - becoming more and more like toddler and less like babies, learning to walk and talk, coming more adventurous. And these two lovelies like to keep me guessing! At our last session M (red hair, blue eyes) was a little natural in front of the camera, while D took a while to warm up to me. And this time, cute D didn't stop smiling and laughing the whole session. while M decided she'd rather be napping or exploring. They crack me up, and I bet they're always keeping mommy guessing too! I so admire mamas of twins. From this session, I especially love the individuals of each girl with mommy or daddy! They sure love their parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment