Friday, September 9, 2011

C twins - one year old!

Speaking of adorable one year old twins....I totally thought I had already blogged this session, but apparently I added the images to my Facebook fan page and not my blog! I'm telling you, kids kill your brain cells. But anyway, I'm SO GLAD I remembered because these 2 cuties are way too fun not to share! You may remember the C twins from this session as newborns or part of this mini session as infants (isn't it fun to watch them grow?), and now as newly one year olds, they're cuter than ever, standing, interacting, and getting ready to be a big brother and big sister! I remember the one year old age being a little rough with Hayden (although he is a rather, ahem, strong-willed child), but these 2 have the sweetest laid-back dispositions. Happiest birthday, H & H!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment