Wednesday, May 5, 2010

C family *Gainesville family photographer*

Remember the C family? Last October, these super-parents welcomed baby L, just 15 months younger than her big brother. Fast forward 6 months, and this family session was a lot less sleepy (for baby and her parents!) and a lot of just plain fun because we were at the *lake*! I love photographing friends. Processing images I just know they're going to love and cherish makes my heart happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How'd that guy sneak in there? :o) Hayden and his best pal S burst into spontaneous applause at their parents jumping around like crazy trying to get them to smile. I would laugh too.

Photobucket

This next series is my absolute favorite. I was going to just pick a couple images to share, but I love them all, and it's my blog so I'll over-post if I want to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And to end, my new favorite image of 2010 thus far. Love.

Photobucket

Love you, C's!

1 comment: