Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The M family *Loganville Family Photographer*

I love Easter. The warm feeling of spring in the air, little boys and girls dressed in pastels, plenty of time with family, yummy food, and the much needed reminder of the power of Christ. The M family clearly shares my love of Easter, and I was thrilled when Mama M contacted me about a post-Easter family session. In fact, the M's are all about their holidays - remember their Christmas session?

The location was beautiful and, as usual, brother and sister were dressed in adorably coordinated outfits. Mama M brought some adorable props, including custom Easter baskets and eggs. Miss A was curious and lively while little E was a dream and never seemed to run out of smiles. I'll stop now and let you see for yourselves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know what else I love? Repeat clients. It means the world to me to be trusted with images of your precious families more than once. You know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment