Friday, December 11, 2009

New camera love

For my 24th birthday, my husband got me the most amazing gift. It was exactly what I wanted. I was excited, elated even. I got my Nikon D40. And I knew nothing about it! I was so eager to start snapping professional looking images of my then two month old, but it would be a while before I ever so slowly started to learn the art of photography. But I had a dream and ridiculously cute, captive subject. That camera went with me through Hayden's first holidays, my first, ahem, complimentary photo shoots, and the my first PAID photo shoots and beyond! I'm going to miss my old friend but am so crazy pumped about my new D90! I let the battery charge, oh, about halfway before running outside for a test shoot. Love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment