Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More S Family

Since Jodi and I are both photographers and rarely ever in FRONT of the camera, we decided to do a little photo session swap. I was especially excited as Skip and Hayden have about 4,678 pictures together, Hayden and I have a few, and family pictures are even more scarce. Needless to say, we were due! I'll share some of the images that Jodi took of us later in the week, but for now, here are some more of her and her adorable kiddos, Little W and Miss G, along with Jodi's mom. There is a Mr. S, but he decided to sit out the photo fun this time. Oh, men :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. Have I mentioned that my website is up? Go check it out if you haven't already! www.katiedavidsonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment