Tuesday, December 1, 2009

M Family

Warning: this post contains way too many images. And I don't care! Meet the M family. Mr. and Mrs. M and their three awesome kids met me in downtown Duluth for this fun session. This was one of my favorite family sessions to date because of 2 things: 1) the right before sunset lighting on the train tracks ROCKED, and 2) Mr. M had everyone cracking up the entire times, so all of these great smiles you see on this family were real!

Mama M also did a great job choosing outfits for her family. I'm frequently asked what to wear for a family session, and I always say to wear colors that compliment each other but aren't too matchy. The bright, pretty purples and more understated shades of blue were fabulous on this family! I hope they enjoyed their session as much as I did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment