Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Post?! And the A Family

Oh, my sweet neglected blog! Long time, no update. This past year has been the craziest and busiest year I've ever had with KDP (which is a GREAT thing), but between sessions, editing, client orders, and not to mention mommying to 2 crazy boys and being a wife, this poor blog is always the first thing to be put on the back burner. Hopefully those who have enjoyed it in the past have been keeping up with my Facebook page, but I am tentatively saying that I am going to try to make it a priority to have this blog updated with all of my awesome families, newborns, and even engagement sessions in the next 6ish weeks. Who wants to keep me accountable? I really am going to try my best! If you're a client looking for your family's post, know that these posts will NOT be in chronological order! Goodness, it would take me way too long to figure that out, and then I might get overwhelmed and give up this whole updating project all together ;)

I'm going to start with the beyond adorable A family! You'll see this family again, as they're doing a Baby's First Year package, but this first session is going to be hard to beat! These sweet sisters are so striking with their different features and so giggly and sweet. These photos were taken at the beautiful Payne Corley House, and we were so blessed to be able to use the house and property. Enjoy the A's! I know I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment