Friday, March 30, 2012

The B's

Remember precious M? When I saw her and her parents again before Christmas, she had grown up so much but was still the happy and content baby that I remembered before her newborn session! As beautiful as her mama, sweet M never stopped smiling as we captured some holiday images, decked her out in pearls for a bit of girlie fun, and even donned a special family christening gown. If only my own babies would be so cooperative :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am loving seeing my friends on your blog! Beautiful pictures as always, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I've loved meeting your friends :) Maybe you'll recognize more as I continue updating my blog! I definitely have quite a few twins coming up!

    ReplyDelete