Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby E *newborn*

Ever since shooting my own newborn (which was a 3+ hour near-disaster), I have a newfound awe and appreciation for cooperative babies. My sweet Knox is the best baby, but he was NOT feelin' the semi-naked newborn session love. I met precious girl E right before Christmas and I had no idea at the time how much of a dream girl she was! Just 5 days old, she snoozed right through the majority of our session, outfit changes, and moving around from spot to spot. And when she wasn't sleeping she just looked around sweetly and contentedly. I hope her laid back sweetness continues as she grows because I could tell that her adorable parents couldn't have been prouder of their new girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that picture on the bed is amazing (with the dress art hanging above it)! love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete