Monday, April 18, 2011

B Family

I'm hoping the shame from sharing session images of gorgeous autumn trees in April will keep me from ever getting this far behind in my blogging again, but just this once I'm going to keep using the last trimester pregnant/sleep-deprived new mommy excuse :) But I'm so glad I went back to this session's pictures because I forgot how much I LOVE them.

This is a very special family. Mama B is an amazing mommy, wife, mentor, lover of Jesus, and leader of the my discipleship group at my church. She is seriously one of the most inspiring women I know and has had such a profound effect on my relationship with the Lord. Her zeal for God is infectious, and I'm blessed to know her. And Hayden has some awesome friends in little C and W - how cute are they? Love this family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment