Friday, October 1, 2010

L family

This session. Oh, this session. I big-giant-puffy-heart this session. Not only are the L's a super beautiful family with adorable twins girls and another little princess on the way, we also decided to combine family images with some special maternity ones for Mama L. And while I know it can be awkward to pose by yourself (school picture flashback anyone?), this pretty mama is completely rocking her 2nd trimester! Our babies are due a couple of months apart, and each time I see her I long to aspire to her preggo cuteness. This location is also one of my favorites, and when we were surprised with a hazy morning and brightly colored wildflowers, I knew it couldn't get any more ideal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I adore this series of identical big sisters K & B.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so looking forward to meeting the newest girlie addition to the L family in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment