Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby girl K

I met baby girl K and her mama last month, and boy, was she a sweet natured thing! Her mom tried to tell me that she'd had some fussy, colicky challenges with her little girl, but judging by her content nature at our session, I'm not sure I believe it ;) Little K was amazing as we flipped, flopped, and changed her, and I barely had a single image of an unpleasant expression on her teeny face.

I'm so happy with how these images turned out! For about half of her session, K was wearing a gorgeous baptism gown that had been worn and passed down by her great grandmother, which sweet K had actually been baptized in the week before our session. And our location (Mama C's parents' house) was beautiful and timeless with all kinds of delicate furniture and props. All of these things came together for some deliciously soft and girly images! I tried to narrow down the images I would share a bit more but then remember that it's my blog, and I can share as many as I want to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I get to see little K, along with her extended family, again next month and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment