Thursday, September 9, 2010

W family

I was *really* hoping to be more caught up on blogging by now but have been understandably preoccupied this week. 2 words: potty. training. Ugh.

Anyway, I have been dying to share the images from this sweet family! This session was literally one of my favorite family sessions to date - the lighting was absolutely yummy and this family of 4 couldn't be any cuter or more well-dressed. It's rare when I like my family images better than my children/baby portraits in a given session. Not that there aren't some family picture I don't adore, I just feel like my greatest strength is in individual portraits. I'm not sure if that's professionally appropriate to confess, but I'm just keepin' in real. But that wasn't the case with the W family - I'm absolutely crazy about their group shots and can't wait to plaster them on my website (another after potty-training to-do!)

This sweet friend is such a great mommy to her 2 boys and also runs a bakery out of her home. She made a train cake for Hayden's choo-choo party to celebrate his 2nd birthday, and all anyone at the party talked about was how adorable the cake was! (You can check out her website at www.mysweetcake.com). I only hope my own family will be this adorable when we have 2 wild and crazy boys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your a pleasure to work with! They look awesome and we cant wait to go again!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete