Friday, September 3, 2010

C family

So I totally thought I'd already blogged this awesome family from my spring minis and recently realized that I haven't! Photog fail. I love, love this sweet family of 4, who you may remember from last year's holiday mini-sessions. (Have I mentioned recently how much I adore and appreciate my repeat clients?) Boy O and girl J are the sweetest siblings, and J especially is always crazy photogenic with her spunky expressions. I hope Hayden and baby #2 are enjoy each other every bit as much as these sibs! I think their parents are pretty great too, and I've really enjoyed getting to know Mama C at a moms' group my church offers. As always, here are the faves:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As a side note, just a reminder to all of my past and current clients: whenever you refer a friend to me and they book a session, you receive a $25 credit to use toward a future session or print order with KDP! I can't tell you how much past referrals have meant to me, so please keep it up and I'd love to bless you in return with a discount!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words, Katie! I think you're so talented and have passed your name/info along to a couple of friends. See you soon! -SC

    ReplyDelete