Friday, August 6, 2010

Angel baby P

Before I had Hayden, this little one's mama was the only mommy friend I had or knew. She celebrated with me upon my boy's arrival, gave me all of her baby advice, and visited me when I couldn't comprehend how women ever left the house with a newborn all by themselves. I was a little dramatic back then, but this sweet boy's mommy has been a dear friend for years and I was thrilled with the chance to give back to her this time around. And it excites me that P and my own little #2 will be so close in age! (I'm pretty sure everyone knows we're preggo by now, but I guess that was my official blog-nouncement :o)) Here are just a few from our session. See you soon, P + fam! xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment