Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweet C *newborn*

This newborn session was a special one, not only because I felt a little like a superhuman for pulling it off since Knox was only a few weeks old at the time, but also because precious C's mama is a sweet friend of mine and we got to walk through our whole pregnancies together. It was SO special for me because I didn't know any other preggo mommies when I was expecting Hayden, so sharing cravings, aversions, hopes, fears, and endless name options was great fun for me! And even though the C family now has 2 girls, while we have 2 boys, I know we're going to remain great friends who just happen to shop on opposite sides of every children's store :) Here are a few to share of this pretty little one (the first of which is one of my new all-time favorite newborn shots!):

Photobucket

Photobucket

With big sister L, who is one of the best-dressed toddlers I've met.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Amanda's preg pics. I should recommend you on my blog. You can check it out and see if you would even want that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Adrienne! That would be great! I've seen your blog before and love reading your recipes :) I love trying new, yummy meals!

    ReplyDelete