Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miss C - senior love

When Miss C and her BFF trekked with me to my favorite field, we had no idea the afternoon we were in for. After shooting for a while, we narrowly escaped being hit by a runaway BMW racing through the field, and then proceeded to watch, open-mouthed, as police cars, ambulances, and a firetruck, followed. After staring conspicuously for a while, we did what any girls would do and just kept on shooting! We found out later that the BMW crashed (the car drove well out of our sight) and the woman driving was incoherent. Scary.

I can't describe my love for Miss C. She's just one of those girls who is fun to be around - vibrant, adventurous, and CLEARLY gorgeous. She's an awesome artist, loyal friend, and an all-around cool chick. You can't tell from these images, but the weather, although sunny, was only in the upper 40s, but that didn't stop this girl from busting out her tank top, sandals, and mini-dress. Love it. I couldn't decide on my favorite of the favorites, so I decided to grace this blog with many images of her pretty self.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment