Thursday, July 2, 2009

The F Fam

You better sit back with a cup of tea/coffee/wine. This is going to be one image-heavy blog! This session was extra special for me because Mama F has become one of my dear friends this year. We met at a moms' group, a bit sleep deprived and foggy headed, coddling our 7ish week old newbies. We've since exchanged many tips and encouraging words while working through baby schedules, sleep troubles, and food purees. Oh, and did I mention that Miss A is my Hayden's girlfriend? That is, when Daddy allows her to date in about 25 years! Couldn't have survived this year without you, Mama F! And I was honored and blessed to capture your family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How gorgeous is Miss A?! Daddy better watch out! :o)

2 comments: