Thursday, April 23, 2009

The "R" Family

Last week I had the wonderful experience of having a photo session with a family other than my own! The sweet R family family of 6! This mama and daddy have 4 children under the age of 6, the youngest being little Miss E who was born in March. I'm very grateful for the opportunity I had in shooting this family, and I had a blast with the little ones. Watching the two rambunctious little boys gave me a glimpse into my future with my own little guy! And of course Miss E made me reminisce about the snuggly newborn days. I hope the R's had as much fun as I did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how talented you are so quickly. I want to shoot with you some time please!

    ReplyDelete